The government was under attack for all its decrees and for not having abandoned the Covid passport.
British ministers plan to warn holidaymakers against visiting destinations such as Spain.
Spain is trying to strike a delicate balance between opening up while keeping infections in check.
What will the updated script include?
The Balearic government approved certain restrictions that apply specifically to parts of Magalluf and Sant Antoni in Ibiza.
Is the Balearic government losing control of the situation? - What do you think?
the ‘new normal’
"Countries should learn from the resurgence in cases seen over the summer last year"
A public health campaign message is displayed on an arrivals information board at Heathrow Airport
This weekend will be a key test.
Crowds of several hundred people breached rules on social distancing and mask-wearing in public.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma