Gastronomy, culture and sport were on the agenda for the travel bloggers.
Three members of the Porreres robbery gang were held in preventive custody, the sun shone for Balearics Day, Aptur challenged the legal criteria for rentals zoning, and low-season tourism was shown to be increasing.
Since legislation came into force, 574 properties with 3,620 accommodation places have been removed from the market.
Palma is currently very much in vogue for the European market and beyond.
- New "Nomad visa" to be launched on January 1, new life in Spain awaits
- Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló in Turin with their baby boy
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- End of the road in sight for British driving licence saga in Spain
- New owner of "Night Manager" estate in Pollensa asks permission to carry out improvements