Winter tourism in Mallorca.
Tourists on holiday during the autumn months in Mallorca.
Gastronomy, culture and sport were on the agenda for the travel bloggers.
Three members of the Porreres robbery gang were held in preventive custody, the sun shone for Balearics Day, Aptur challenged the legal criteria for rentals zoning, and low-season tourism was shown to be increasing.
Since legislation came into force, 574 properties with 3,620 accommodation places have been removed from the market.
Palma is currently very much in vogue for the European market and beyond.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma