Pau Rigo seen here at his property in Porreres.
This is the case of 82-year-old Pau Rigo, who shot and killed a robber at his property in Porreres.
The lawyer for the family of Mauricio Escobar says there are "doubts" about the argument that Pau Rigo acted in legitimate self-defence.
Rigo is adamant that he shot Mauricio Escobar at close range because he was about to be hit again.
Three members of the Porreres robbery gang were held in preventive custody, the sun shone for Balearics Day, Aptur challenged the legal criteria for rentals zoning, and low-season tourism was shown to be increasing.
The investigation into what occurred at the Porreres finca last Saturday is casting doubt on whether Pau R. acted in self-defence.
The judge ordered their preventive detention without bail, the hearing having lasted until gone midnight.
The mother of the robber who died is reported to be "totally distraught".
The robber who was shot and later died has been named as Mauricio Escobar Benítez.
- New "Nomad visa" to be launched on January 1, new life in Spain awaits
- Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló in Turin with their baby boy
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- End of the road in sight for British driving licence saga in Spain
- New owner of "Night Manager" estate in Pollensa asks permission to carry out improvements