Two of the women in Spains starting line up started their football here in Mallorca so let’s hope for many more in years to come.
I’m in a little dilemma, my country of birth is going to play in the Women’s World Cup Final against the country that has been my home for the last 34 years. Where will my allegiance fall?
This past week has been no exception, with Peter Crouch, Abbey Clancy and their kids visiting Pirates Adventure.
We absolutely should be investing in clean, alternative energy, but we’re simply not at a place to just stop using fossil fuels at this moment in time.
He thinks the campaigns to increase awareness to the dangers of excess drinking etc. are worthy and have worked.
If you need me to convince you any more about our status as a leading sporting destination then ask the many sports men and women from the island.
- One of the world’s largest super yachts went "missing" after leaving Mallorca
- Carry-on baggage charge to be scrapped says EU
- The Indian summer has arrived in Mallorca
- Record number of flights scheduled for Palma Airport over the winter season
- Albufera Nature Park in Mallorca has had problems because of a 'different' type of visitor