Twenty-six per cent of Mallorca's population is foreign.
The percentage of children with a foreign mother has risen by five times over 25 years.
Brexit, oddly perhaps, is probably the reason why more UK citizens than German are now registered in the Balearics.
The number registered to vote is less than ten per cent of the foreign population in the Balearics.
The percentage has risen significantly over a 20-year period.
The population of the Balearics increased by 22,000 over the course of 2019.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma