The population percentage to the age of four is down almost 20%.
Total population has risen by 85,000 in the past ten years, but the percentage to the age of 14 has dropped.
August human pressure (total resident and temporary population) may be a record.
No reason to believe that there is a redistribution of tourists away from the months of the high season.
The percentage has risen significantly over a 20-year period.
The record number for Mallorca was not broken.
And it would be "crazy" to allow the population growth that has been forecast.
Immigration may well decline, while climate change is expected to have an impact.
Growth is "unsustainable". "We can't fit everyone into the islands."
The resident and floating populations continue to grow.
The number of tourists over Easter was more than double what it was in 1997.
Migration to Mallorca is a pattern that started in the 1960s.
The percentage of the population in the Balearics born elsewhere is the highest in Spain.
- Flight misery continues at Palma Airport
- British residents unable to drive in Spain from Friday, licence exchange process still flawed
- One of the world’s largest super yachts went "missing" after leaving Mallorca
- Rafa Nadal's new family home almost complete in Porto Cristo
- Taylor Swift jets in for Mallorca wedding