Més headquarters and its members.
Més headquarters after the election.
The elections are almost upon us, and tourism is a key issue.
Lluís Apesteguia (left) following the meeting on Monday.
Més are insisting that exemptions are not made.
With regard to tourist numbers, Més insist that there must be "control of entrance" at the airport.
Més are reiterating that tourism promotion is not necessary.
Garau was the Més electoral strategist in 2015
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma