Some Spanish media suggest Sanchez had been arrested by the Iranian authorities.
Mallorca could host Woeld Cup matches.
Santiago Sanchez, walks in Iraq's Kurdistan region towards Qatar, where he aims to attend the 2022 World Cup, near Zakho
Santiago Sanchez, walks in Iraq's Kurdistan region towards Qatar, where he aims to attend the 2022 World Cup, near Zakho, Iraq August 28, 2022. REUTERS/Charlotte Bruneau/File Photo
Barcelona played a friendly against Manchester City on Wednesday night.
Brighton manager Graham Potter said the club didn't need to sell the player but unsurprisingly acknowledged it was good business.
- Massive security operation for Christmas in Mallorca
- Michael Douglas has a fortune of 350 million dollars, Mallorca home is one of his key assets
- Penguins land in Mallorca
- Mallorca security services on red alert for Spain-Morocco World Cup clash
- "The main economy in the Balearics has become the real-estate business"