The war casts a shadow and there are conflicting reports regarding the impact on bookings for Mallorca and the Balearics.
British operators anticipate 12% growth in bookings compared to 2019.
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs
- 'She-devil' leader of Mallorca gang ordered to prison
- The ham war of Palma's Olivar Market to go to court
- Which supermarkets are open on December 6 and 8?
- Leader of a gang who stole from trucks in Germany arrested in Mallorca