A TUI plane has been named Mallorca - after the tour operator's most popular destination in the Mediterranean.
The main tourism markets are recovering strongly.
TUI UK are leading the way among the main tourism supplier markets.
Lufthansa weekly flights to Mallorca will be above what they were in 2019.
The goal of all of us is to ensure that this schedule also positively affects Mallorca.
Ian Livesey, head of TUI in the Balearics, Spain, Portugal and Andorra.
"The management of the crisis by the government and hoteliers has been exemplary."
The Riu Festival Hotel in Playa de Palma.
Meetings with TUI and the German travel association.
German tourism in Mallorca over Easter came in for criticism.
CEO Fritz Joussen defended German tourists coming to Mallorca over Easter.
Iago Negueruela, Balearic tourism minister, with Sebastian Ebel of Tui.
Tui say that holiday flights to Mallorca for Easter are probable.
Chief financial officer, Sebastian Ebel, will be meeting the government on Monday.
Tui's executive chairman, Fritz Joussen.
“I think really, we could all do with some good news after months of bad headlines, one after the other...”
- Britons could be denied entry to the Balearics next year
- Palma delays because of air-traffic control and Ryanair strikes
- British residents taking drastic action over driving licences
- First day of Ryanair strike could affect 73,200 passengers on Friday
- Spanish government announces new anti-crisis measures