Have you ever wondered why people come to live in the Soller valley?
Summer slips into autumn.
How is the Valle de Soller facing the beginning of autumn?
The revolution in the Soller Valley has happened because of Internet speed.
Soller will move on into late summer before we have even realised it is August. Such is 2021...
Come and join us in our world – you are very welcome in the Soller Valley!
How has the pandemic changed the lives of the inhabitants of the Soller Valley?
Life is returning to the "old normal" with a bang in the Soller Valley. Everything is open and the beach life is superb.
This summer might turn out to be the best for events and gatherings in years in the Soller Valley.
Check out what's been happening in Sóller this week and how became ‘the’ live music venue of Mallorca.
There is government talk going on right now about the rights and wrongs of imposing any curfew once the State of Alarm is lifted.
the quiet Puerto Soller in these unique times.
- EasyJet flight intercepted by fighter as it heads to Balearic airspace
- Irish tourist serious after Santa Ponsa hotel balcony fall
- German tourists, waiters "held" Vietnamese artists until police arrived
- Masks could be reintroduced in Spain's top holiday destinations
- Delays in Palma because of easyJet strike