"We don’t want any super-mega-cruise ships in our city."
Police fear tensions could boil over.
Residents complain of "flagrant non-compliance" by restaurants and the inaction of the authorities.
17-year-old bit a female police officer.
- More bad news for British residents driving in Spain
- Britons will have to pay to come to Mallorca from 2022
- Palma airport damaging Mallorca's image in the UK
- Tourist who dived into Magalluf pool was egged on by friends
- Enough is enough! Petition launched after UK driving licences banned in Spain for residents