The mother arriving arriving at court on Monday.
Investigators are waiting for conclusive proof as to whether the baby was born alive or dead.
The scene of the tragedy.
Incident has shocked the local community.
The suspects arriving in court this morning.
The police are dealing with a murder case because the child was born alive.
The mother and a brother-in-law were remanded in custody. One other person was released on charges.
Her mother and eight bodies of migrants who drowned in the incident have been found.
The ten-month-old girl was left in a car in Manacor on 10 August.
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- An ex-RAF pilot's wish - to donate his Mallorca finca for holidays for disadvantaged children