Google searches for popular Spanish resorts have plummeted.
Britons heading to the Balearics and Spain could be hit with delays and cancellations.
French air-traffic controllers accused of being engaged in an "abusive, endemic conflict".
Autumn half-terms in German states mean tourists coming to Majorca throughout October.
As part of the ongoing industrial action by workers with SFM, the Majorcan rail company, some train and metro services will be cancelled tomorrow. The next day of industrial action is scheduled for Tuesday, 11 October.
Further disruption because of industrial action is scheduled for Wednesday.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma