French air-traffic controllers accused of being engaged in an "abusive, endemic conflict".
Autumn half-terms in German states mean tourists coming to Majorca throughout October.
As part of the ongoing industrial action by workers with SFM, the Majorcan rail company, some train and metro services will be cancelled tomorrow. The next day of industrial action is scheduled for Tuesday, 11 October.
Further disruption because of industrial action is scheduled for Wednesday.
- Britons will have to pay to come to Mallorca from 2022
- 30 litres of rain within minutes, freak storm leaves path of destruction
- Yellow alert extended for torrential rain in Mallorca
- Police concerned at the prospect of a summer of "recklessness"
- Whale of a time for Mallorca diver who saved trapped humpback