Britons heading to the Balearics and Spain could be hit with delays and cancellations.
Largely brought about by the disputes at easyJet, Iberia Express and Ryanair.
Spanish-based easyJet pilots now going on strike.
Occupancy is nevertheless running at around 90%.
Further strike action not being ruled out if pay talks fail.
Delays to more than fifty Palma flights on Friday.
Members of the USO union protest outside Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, on the first day the airline's Spanish cabin crew go on strike in Madrid, Spain, June 24, 2022. REUTERS/Isabel Infantes
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Mallorca Bulletin Reader Offers
- Skiing in Mallorca has never been so easy