Spanish-based easyJet pilots now going on strike.
Occupancy is nevertheless running at around 90%.
Further strike action not being ruled out if pay talks fail.
Delays to more than fifty Palma flights on Friday.
Members of the USO union protest outside Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, on the first day the airline's Spanish cabin crew go on strike in Madrid, Spain, June 24, 2022. REUTERS/Isabel Infantes
- One person seriously injured after a boat explodes in Mallorca
- Anger over luxury yacht in Mallorca
- Let there be light, government office in Palma breaks government energy blackout!
- Spiderman hotel thief caught robbing guests while they slept in Mallorca
- Britons heading to the Balearics may not have to pay for visa until 2024