The latest data available is from 2018.
New aid package to help companies hit by the fallout from the coronavirus pandemic
Rural and coastal areas and some smaller cities are showing new life.
Around 17,000 migrants have arrived on the Canary Islands this year.
It's the 4th vaccine deal signed by the British Government.
Pressure for deal is huge but major differences remain.
Working in Spain will never be the same again with home working proving a success.
There’s precious little wriggle-room for Mallorca as we play these 11 games in a short space of time.
Says government did not consult industry over new legislation.
Under EU rules, airlines must offer to reimburse customers whose trips were cancelled within seven days of the cancellation.
- Property sales tax could rise by as much as 50 percent in Spain
- Class at Palma school sent home for displaying the Spanish flag
- Travelling to the Balearics to get easier for Britons
- Spain gives insight into some of the requirements for Nomad visa. Life in the sun awaits
- Victory for famous Palma restaurant threatened with demolition