In all, Mallorca’s tourism increased by 4.5%, which included a dip of 9.2% among the Spanish. Ah yes, the Spanish. Mallorca’s become expensive for them, so some tourism industry sources have suggested...
The Spanish Minister for Tourism, Reyes Maroto, in Palma yesterday.
Catalina Cladera joined calls for there to be standardised controls for safe mobility at ports and airports in Europe.
Spanish tourism association offers to pay for foreign tourists to take covid tests.
Hundreds of Germans arrive in Palma.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma