Thousands of young women participated in the Women's March in 2020 in Palma.
"The problem is the size of the crowds that would build up in a few hours and in a few places."
Spotlight on Soller
We all take for granted the oranges, the art and so much more in the Soller Valley world.
Manifesto for International Women's Day read out in Parliament.
Organisers calculated that 15,000 people were on the International Women's Day march.
A conclusion is that this is because women “continue to assume domestic tasks”.
The twentieth anniversary of the Balearics Institute for Women will be celebrated.
International Women's Day this year is on a Sunday, which may well be why there isn't unanimity about a "strike".
- Massive security operation for Christmas in Mallorca
- Michael Douglas has a fortune of 350 million dollars, Mallorca home is one of his key assets
- Penguins land in Mallorca
- Mallorca security services on red alert for Spain-Morocco World Cup clash
- "The main economy in the Balearics has become the real-estate business"