The mayor added that the town hall wouldn't be removing them; these are roads for which the Council of Majorca has responsibility.
There will be blue pay zones in Sa Calobra, Cala Tuent, Es Guix, Lluc and Son Massip.
The heavy rain of the past week has brought about a dramatic improvement to water resources, and one Tramuntana municipality to benefit is Valldemossa.
The initial approval for the development of this route, its control and activities that may occur along it was given as long ago as the start of December 2008.
Fairs and fiestas
Ths is one of the most popular of Majorca’s Christmas fairs and markets.
- Britons will have to pay to come to Mallorca from 2022
- More bad news for British residents driving in Spain
- Palma airport damaging Mallorca's image in the UK
- Tourist who dived into Magalluf pool was egged on by friends
- Enough is enough! Petition launched after UK driving licences banned in Spain for residents