Baleària points to "an explosion in demand from the Spanish market".
The ports authority recognises there is an issue with the workforce.
Some forty fewer workers than there used to be on average.
GNV is a new entrant to the market, while Grimaldi is acquiring the Trasmediterránea fleet.
- Change of location for Palma Christmas ball because it was too big
- From Hollywood to Mallorca love still in the air for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones
- Penguins land in Mallorca
- "It is a grave error not to listen to our foreign residents," said Mayor of Andratx
- Mallorca club owner busted for drug trafficking and possession of prohibited weapons