Employers concerned about further losses of cruise passengers in 2024.
310,000 fewer passengers in 2023 because of the reduced number of cruise ships.
Cruise arrivals in Palma.
Cruise tourism will be a test of the new government.
A sense that the government will proceed with some caution.
The cruise industry points to a "very profitable" type of tourism.
The Deloitte value is substantially higher than that of a 2017 report.
A maximum of three cruise ships in 2023 with no exceptions.
Més want more restrictions than have been agreed.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma