Etiqueta 'Mallorca history'
Mallorca's snow business - the snow houses in the mountains
For there to have been snow houses, there had to have been a lot of snow.
Castell de Santueri open to the public again
One of Mallorca's most important historical landmarks.
The terraces of Palma Cathedral are now open
Climb the 215 steps to the top of the Cathedral
- The seven euro supermarket anti-wrinkle cream which is causing a sensation
- Final touches to Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló's spectacular home in Porto Cristo
- A Place in the Sun star gives Mallorca a shining endorsement
- Award-winning British actress braves the weather at home in Mallorca
- Free cinema on the beach during the summer nights in Mallorca