Bellver Castle in Palma.
Prisoners were left to swelter in the summer heat or freeze to death in winter.
The Perseids shower at Bellver Castle in Palma.
On Saturday's 5 and 12 August, Bellver Castle and the Houses of Galatzó will once again be stages to enjoy the Perseids or 'Tears of Sant Llorenç', at the initiative of the Mallorcan Institute of Space Sciences (IMCE), with the support of the town councils of Palma and Calvià.
Kian Soltani cellist to perform at Bellver Castle.
Miquel Àngel Aguiló is a cellist and composer whose collaborations have included orchestral arrangements for the top-rated Mallorcan indie band Antónia Font.
Miquel Ángel Aguiló playing his cello.
The pancaritat (bread with charity) pilgrimages-cum-parties should strictly speaking take place on Angel Sunday - the day of the Guardian Angel.
The Swedish singer will be accompanied by the Scottish singer-songwriter James Yorkston.
Nina Persson and James Yorkston.
Richard Hawley to perform at Bellver Castle this summer 2023.
The wall in question.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma