The petition was launched by the family of Paula Fornés, the fifteen-year-old girl who was killed by a drunk driver in Sa Rapita in the early hours of 24 June.
A petition against oil and gas exploration in Balearic waters was presented yesterday.
Action is being demanded against a type of tourism that is cheap, without respect and out of control.
The federation is making an "urgent appeal to the citizens" because the proliferation of rentals is contrary to co-existence.
"Sadly, this accident has been waiting to happen. Nearby we’ve got a family hotel and kite surf school, so adults and children are constantly crossing the road to get to the beach."
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- An ex-RAF pilot's wish - to donate his Mallorca finca for holidays for disadvantaged children