Renata G. was nearly four times over the legal alcohol limit when she was arrested, had no insurance and was carrying a fake drivers licence.
Renata G was sentenced on Monday to four years imprisonment for reckless homicide.
"Let’s not wait for another fatality in order to change minds.”
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Demolition catches Son Banya drug dealers unawares
- Cala d'Or is UK’s top travel destination for 2024 as Mallorca remains number one
- Motorcyclist dies after head-on collision with a truck