Each route lasts 4 days and its distributed between the months of May, June and July 2022.
The Government says the new law will approved within 3 weeks but CAEB, FEHM, Restoration, Afedeco, Aviba, FEBT and PIMEM do not know its content.
The Confederation of Balearic Business Associations (CAEB), has attacked the "insensitivity" of many town halls.
Negotiations for extending the furlough scheme start on Friday.
The British Consulate and the employers association are "joining forces".
The employers confederation believes that the economic shock "will be more persistent than expected".
The business confederation and hoteliers want "good government" for business, investment and employment.
Representatives of six political parties faced an audience of businesspeople.
"These measures are harmful for all businesses, especially small ones, and for competitiveness."
CAEB says that the challenge does not lie with limiting numbers and that a goal of sustainability will not solve problems experienced over the past fifteen years.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma