Susan Mackay lives almost opposite the Can Xim bakery in Pollensa where there was an horrific fire last Sunday. This is her first-hand account.
Hoteliers have been very much better than the public sector when it comes to modernisation.
Is it a good idea to put a swimming pool on the roof of a fifty-year-old building?
Vallori said that if there is a repetition of problems, "measures" will be taken, stressing that there is to be "maximum control".
The bridges are not something over which the town hall has any real power, as they are the responsibility of the Costas Authority.
Bar and shop owners along Pedro Mas y Reus say that the bridge will divert tourists away from their businesses.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma