German low-cost airline Eurowings is one of the main carriers at Palma Airport.
No one was injured in the emergency landing.
Eurowings is the main carrier from Germany.
Eurowings has the greatest market share of flights to Mallorca from Germany.
"Winter looks great on the island," says the CEO of Eurowings.
Eurowings plane in Palma. (Archive image.)
Eurowings is one of Palma Airport's most important airlines.
Eurowings will have 430 weekly flights to Mallorca.
Lufthansa weekly flights to Mallorca will be above what they were in 2019.
Over 150 weekly flights to Spanish airports are being scheduled from mid-June.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma