A September human pressure daily average in Mallorca of 1,358,356.
Won't be known for a couple of months if the all-time record for August was broken.
Latest figures for foreign tourist arrivals show a five per cent increase.
No reason to believe that there is a redistribution of tourists away from the months of the high season.
The previous record was in 2017.
'Saturation' in August owed much to a large increase in the number of Spanish tourists.
Balearic population nearly doubled on a single day in July.
The Balearic population will increase the most in Spain.
The data will also show how many residents of the Balearics are not on the islands at any given time.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma