Negotiations were "clandestine" and "hasty".
Risk of any industrial action would appear to have been averted.
Unions are holding out for ten per cent pay increases in 2023.
Unions have been warning of industrial action.
The unions protested outside the government delegation on Thursday.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma