Full-on clashes with the employers over pay are being anticipated.
Around 10,000 workers in the hospitality sector have changed jobs this summer.
Press conference regarding the agreement in 2018, when Iago Negueruela (centre) was just employment minister and not also tourism minister.
The new pay agreement is scheduled to be in place from April 2023.
It takes 197 days to meet annual tax obligations (direct and indirect taxes).
A 3.5% pay increase was postponed for a year last April.
Pilar Costa, Balearic government spokesperson
- Massive security operation for Christmas in Mallorca
- Michael Douglas has a fortune of 350 million dollars, Mallorca home is one of his key assets
- Penguins land in Mallorca
- Mallorca security services on red alert for Spain-Morocco World Cup clash
- "The main economy in the Balearics has become the real-estate business"