Fatima has put up a sign asking that photos are not taken.
A trend towards catering establishments replacing traditional stalls was a threat to the Olivar and Santa Catalina markets.
In my ruder moments when writing in the Bulletin, I have occasionally mocked the concept of the ‘permanent tourist’ - but, if that’s what browns your breasts - so be it!
- Flight misery continues at Palma Airport
- British residents unable to drive in Spain from Friday, licence exchange process still flawed
- One of the world’s largest super yachts went "missing" after leaving Mallorca
- Rafa Nadal's new family home almost complete in Porto Cristo
- Taylor Swift jets in for Mallorca wedding