The motorcyclist lost control of his Suzuki GSX-R.
Acquittal had to be possible as the jury's verdict did not have the necessary majority.
Porreres town hall is working on a new bylaw.
A guilty verdict, but the jury has called for Pau Rigo to be pardoned.
The dog died two weeks after the incident.
The Porreres Apricot Fair is this coming Saturday.
Porreres has been particularly badly affected over the past few days.
One of the cars in Porreres.
In Porreres there are no police officers to cover the night shift.
Porreres, where a high of 26C is forecast for Sunday.
Residents of Porreres are critical of a lack of policing at night.
There is an increase of one in active cases in Porreres.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma