Fiestas in Soller, Felanitx, Son Ferrer (among others); Festival of the Lanterns; Deya, Pollensa and Sa Pobla music festivals ...
NIt de l'Art in Soller.
“Come and see us today and stay for the great ‘Night of Art’where music and art combine around every corner...”
The twenty-fourth of August is the feast day for Sant Bartomeu, Saint Bartholomew the Apostle.
This week we celebrate Mare De Déu d'Agost, Sant Bartomeu, Sant Agustí and Sant Joan fiestas. Plus concerts, summer fiestas and LaLiga kicks off on Friday at home with Real Mallorca against Vilarreal.
Made from melons or peppers, the procession through the streets features traditional children’s songs.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma