Spotlight on Soller
The restaurants went into a ‘bookings only’ zone for a few days to cope with all the people they had to turn away.
Humans of Mallorca
Clare and Charlie pursued their media careers in London and visited Mallorca as often as they could.
- EasyJet flight intercepted by fighter as it heads to Balearic airspace
- Irish tourist serious after Santa Ponsa hotel balcony fall
- German tourists, waiters "held" Vietnamese artists until police arrived
- Masks could be reintroduced in Spain's top holiday destinations
- Delays in Palma because of easyJet strike