Site of the former Tito's nightclub in Palma, Mallorca
The old Tito's, totally demolished.
From Tito's to a Lío cabaret-disco
The new club is due to be operational next summer, but there is no exact date yet.
Tito's in Palma, Mallorca, an iconic venue
Tito's was sold for what was believed to have been 16.5 million euros.
Pacha eyeing up the old Tito's club in Palma
It is believed that the Pacha Group want to reopen the club as a Lío venue.
BCM cancels New Year parties
A video taken in BCM showed people without masks and not observing social distancing rules.
The first or last of the German tourists: the week in Mallorca
German tourists were back, an iconic club was up for sale, and the tourism minister was all for airport tests.
BCM demanding six million euros from Calvia town hall
The Cursach case is taking all sorts of twists and turns. A nephew of Tolo Cursach is to go to trial, BCM wants compensation, Palma's prison director is involved and so is the one-time anti-corruption prosecutor Pedro Horrach.
Police were allegedly provided with cocaine at Tito's nightclub
The investigating judge in the police corruption case believes there are risks to witnesses' lives.
- Balearic Easter holiday plans could go up in smoke thanks to the French
- Thursday's weather in Mallorca
- Taxi drivers warning of "monumental traffic jams" in Palma this summer
- Ex-Pollensa mayor still under investigation for removal of beach terrace
- Proposal for automated noise control for Mallorca holiday rentals