Yacht caught fire and sunk on Saturday evening.
Irmao costs £45,800 to charter in summer and £38,900 in low season.
The luxury yacht on fire.
Flames spread throughout the yacht in a matter of minutes.
The yacht on fire off Formentera.
Smoke billowing from the yacht.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma