“No one in the town hall knew anything about the kennels nor about who was managing them."
The ministry is wanting assurance that all necessary permissions are granted.
The animal protection centre in Son Reus has experienced, as every year, an increase in the number of animals it admits during the summer.
- Robbie Williams rocks and shocks the Balearics
- Luxury yacht catches fire off Formentera
- One person seriously injured after a boat explodes in Mallorca
- British residents refused travel discount, charged 600 euros for Palma-Barcelona return flight
- Michael Schumacher will need large medical team in Mallorca