Scores of Bulletin readers gathered at the Mallorca Country Club on November 24 for our Thanksgiving lunch. There were speeches by U.S Consular Agent Kimberley Marshall and leading local businessman DrewAaron of Lionsgate and Gallery Red. There was live music provided by Phillip Dawson of the Balearic Symphony Orchestra who performed some great American hits.
American cruise tourists in Palma.
Journalists from the US were recently in Mallorca for a familiarisation trip.
The tourism ministry's Aetib agency will be attending the annual World Routes travel fair, which is being held this year in Guangzhou, China.
- Missing British rugby player had been in the Balearics
- Diving with blue whales in Mallorca
- Andratx to spend almost five million euros on demolition of Monport apartments
- From Hollywood to Mallorca love still in the air for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones
- "It is a grave error not to listen to our foreign residents," said Mayor of Andratx