Sends out the wrong message and further fuels the anti-tourism and foreigners debate.
The most expensive property for sale in Spain is the mansion in Las Lomas, Marbella.
“Many professionals are making Mallorca their family home. Why not? Everything is here.”
Palma property prices have gone through the roof.
The stately home has an extensive plot of over 300,000 m² surrounded by pastures, farmland, and forests
Foreign property market has been hit by talk of restrictions.
The total sales transaction volume in the region has more than doubled since 2019.
Mallorca’s real estate market is booming FOTO:PERE BOTA
"Visiting the island to acquire a property or sign a contract is a legitimate reason for travel.."
Real estate goes online.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma