British second home owners in Mallorca coud see 90 day rule eventually eased.
The plan is to automatically grant long-stay visas to British property owners.
In Pollensa, the percentage is 53% - 7,307 out of a total of 13,772.
President Armengol was in receipt of a number of letters; "health corridor" was the latest virus buzz term; and parents were frantically calculating one kilometre distances.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma