£250,000 in cash is also part of the prize.
Nadal has smashed his way into a small fortune.
Big money is being spent on wedding and other special events on Mallorca.
Balearics has some of the most expensive villas in the country.
“It’s all very well taxing the rich to cover the region’s deficit but if the millionaires did not come each year with their yachts, my company, for example, and many others, would neither be able to exist and generate important revenue for the local economy nor employ the thousands of people working in the industry."
Palma and Calvia are among the top five favourite holiday destinations in Spain.
Ronaldo's yacht cost 180,000 pounds per week.
So far this year, Palma airport has handled 19,940,440 passengers
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma