"The Magalluf brand is being improved; it is no longer linked to excess."
The are three tourist areas of the Islands where British tourism of drunkenness has been the general trend.
As one statistical door closes - that of tourism, for example - another opens.
Twelve establishments were advertising drinks' offers on web pages.
The Balearics tourism minister met Foreign Office, tourism industry and media representatives in London.
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs
- 'She-devil' leader of Mallorca gang ordered to prison
- The ham war of Palma's Olivar Market to go to court
- Which supermarkets are open on December 6 and 8?
- Leader of a gang who stole from trucks in Germany arrested in Mallorca