"The Magalluf brand is being improved; it is no longer linked to excess."
The are three tourist areas of the Islands where British tourism of drunkenness has been the general trend.
As one statistical door closes - that of tourism, for example - another opens.
Twelve establishments were advertising drinks' offers on web pages.
The Balearics tourism minister met Foreign Office, tourism industry and media representatives in London.
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Mallorca Bulletin Reader Offers