Discover Sa Rapita, extremely popular with German and Spanish tourists, but no Brits in sight.
Viajes Finalia which organises the Mallorca Island Festival student trips to Bellevue, issued a statement...
In early May the government could say which countries will be on the green list.
Jet2 delays summer travel to late June.
People enjoy the beach during their summer holiday.
British Airways jets sit parked on the tarmac at Palma de Mallorca airport.
- One person seriously injured after a boat explodes in Mallorca
- Spiderman hotel thief caught robbing guests while they slept in Mallorca
- Anger over luxury yacht in Mallorca
- Let there be light, government office in Palma breaks government energy blackout!
- Barack Obama's favourite super yacht returns to Mallorca