By midnight it was nearly as full as on any given summer night, just more comfortable and with more space to dance.
Delicious and affordable menu del dia, coffee, smoothie & more.
Excellent food, exceptional service, stunning views and pet friendly.
I stumbled upon this place by chance. It was lunchtime, I was getting hungry and so I spontaneously walked in to see what I could have.
The bar has a cosy ambiance complemented by good music, contributing to its warm and welcoming vibe.
Italian Excellence in South West Mallorca.
Affordable daily menu in a retro cafe.
Five restaurants in Mallorca serving up some of the best croquettes on the island.
Among this week’s recipes is a sinfully delicious coconut banoffee.
There is a different live band on every night, playing anything from swing to flamenco.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma