The castle has been in the hands of the state since the nineteenth century.
Transfer of ownership is to the Council of Mallorca.
Hattie had her leg crushed by a car and amputated
The route for Alaro Castle has become increasingly popular.
A landslide caused by Storm Gloria in January blocked and damaged the road.
Suspected coronavirus outbreaks within a family and at a Garden Centre, have yet to be confirmed by the Ministry of Health.
Tourist tax revenue had been earmarked for Alaro Castle.
Terraferida is drawing attention to six quarries in Majorca.
Joan Rosselló i Crespí was a writer who figured among the classic Majorcan authors of the nineteenth century.
A big day for fairs - Alaro, Alcudia, Esporles (the Sweet Fair), Llucmajor. Demons in Calas de Mallorca, and Sant Joan's botifarró BBQ.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma