For many bars and restaurants it is a case of life or death.
the Balearic restaurant sector has suffered a decrease in turnover of almost 80%
A bar on the Playa de Palma.
The association also draws attention to the different treatment for hotels, where guests can use interior spaces for lunch and dinner.
The association is asking to open the interiors once again.
Palma Ayuga local nuevas restricciones bares y restaurantes.
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Mallorca village “the most beautiful place in the world” but which?
- Don't miss what's available in this week's Classifieds!
- How you can beat the 90 day rule in Spain but you will need a job or plenty of cash