Cyclists have been shaving their limbs for years.
Meet cycling champion Ottilie Quince, who will be riding back to Mallorca from the UK this month.
The state prosecutor wants mandatory insurance for bikes and personal mobility vehicles.
Out & About
It seems that with all the information circulating as to how this virus spreads, cyclists seem to tick a lot of those boxes, so why no masks? And why are they allowed to travel so freely around the island? Perhaps something the government needs to address?
Cyclists are good for business, but they deny space to residents in the main square.
Majorca is going to be the main holiday destination for European cyclists this year.
Residents have been known to come to blows with cyclists.
The town hall is looking at fining cyclists who don't put their bikes where they are supposed to.
The force of the impact trapped the driver in his vehicle and fire fighters from the Inca brigade were required to cut him free.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma