Etiqueta 'Majorca drugs'
The drugs were destroyed today.

The drugs were destroyed today.

The drugs were destroyed today.

Majorca Daily Bulletin reporter 12/04/2022

Drug smuggler was caught by a routine control in the port.

Drug smuggler was caught by a routine control in the port.

Drug smuggler was caught by a routine control in the port.

Majorca Daily Bulletin reporter 04/04/2022

'La Paca', Mallorca drugs matriarch

Latest headlines

Notorious drugs matriarch arrested in Mallorca

Back in 2009, the National Police unearthed the massive treasure belonging to 'La Paca'.

01/04/2022 10:10

Customs and police in Ibiza after seizing drugs

Customs and police in Ibiza after seizing drugs

The Customs Service is at the forefront of tackling the trafficking of drugs. (Archive image.)

Daniel Espinosa 09/03/2022

The National Police responded quickly.

Latest headlines

Drug shooting in Mallorca

Rapid intervention of the National Police prevented him from being lynched.

16/10/2021 15:00

Drugs were incinerated in Palma, Mallorca

Drugs were incinerated in Palma, Mallorca

At the Son Reus incinerator on Tuesday.

Alejandro Sepúlveda 09/02/2021

National Police in Son Gotleu, Palma.

International

African mafia running Mallorca drug trade

20 percent of Mallorca's drug trade is controlled by Senegalese gangs and the other 80 percent is controlled by Nigerian gangs.

Majorca Daily Bulletin reporter11/01/2021 11:04